There are so many fad diets around and so much different information it can be confusing to know what to do to burn fat, what is the BEST way? Here are 5 really simple ways to get started:
1. Hit 10,000 steps per day tracked on your apple phone, watch or fitbit - move MORE, take the stairs, walk if you don't need to drive, this all adds up!
2. Drink 2-3L of water per day. You need to be hydrated for your body to work efficiently, you will honestly be surprised by how much better you feel when you start doing this
3. Eat more protein, aim for a little with each meal.
This will aid satiety and help your body recover.
4. Weight training! This isn't just for men and I promise you won’t get big and bulky! Weight training will increase muscle mass and help you to burn fat!
5. Consistency! To get good at anything you have to be consistent. Fat burning is the same.
One workout won’t do much but one workout every week consistently will help. One salad won’t make you lose weight but eating less calories over a period of time WILL.